By Elizabeth “Eliza” Large, LMT
I try to keep the cost affordable because I believe people at every level of society should have access to the health benefits of high-quality massage treatments. My intention is for you to become deeply relaxed and still — in body and mind. I believe our bodies know how to auto-correct, given the chance. When we allow this deep rest and restorative state of “be”-ing, our physical health & sense of well-being is enhanced & restored!
Cost & Duration of massage session:
- $85 for 75 minute session
- $75 introduction for 1st massage
I also offer:
- Elder Massage
- Certified for lighter touch with seniors. In-home service is available.
- Ashiatsu must be done at my studio in order to have the necessary equipment.
- Thai Massage
- Thai massage incorporates stretching along with pressure work. Thai massage is only available in-home.
- I am a certified Watsu practitioner. Watsu is water therapy done in a warm pool in the Blanco area, when available, or in your personal home pool.
More information about the above modalities is available on my website.
Website: Heart of Texas Watsu Massage
Hours: Monday – Saturday by appointment only